Minor Rubber is a leading manufacturer of custom extruded rubber tubing and seals. For over 100 years, we have served the OEM and replacement part markets, providing innovative products for the electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, and defense industries. In addition, we provide stocking inventory for industrial distributors.
Our experienced staff is knowledgeable about the industries we serve and their application requirements. We work closely with each customer to ensure that your special rubber tubing and seals meet your application requirements, part specifications, and quality standards, and are delivered to you on time and installation-ready.
We manufacture extruded rubber tubing and seals in custom sizes and shapes. In addition, we maintain an inventory of popular tubing and seals sizes and shapes for quick delivery.
Tubing & Seal Manufacturing Capabilities
Our capabilities for custom manufacturing include:
- Square, oval, rectangle, and circular shape cross sections
- Coil form
- Long straight lengths
- Form-cured lengths
- Cut pieces
- Endless ring and special shape gaskets
- Fabricated window-style gaskets with molded or spliced corners
- All sizes, from mini to large
- Wide range of materials, including high temperature rubber
- Special colored rubber tubing in a variety of colors
- Large inventory of tooling in standard shapes and odd sizes
- In-house tooling for custom sizes and shapes and splice molds
We offer custom parts in the below materials:
Materials are offered in commercial and specification grades.
Our expert production staff works with the latest technology and extrusion equipment to manufacture your part right the first time.
At Minor Rubber, we have earned a reputation for manufacturing high quality rubber parts to our customers’ exact specifications. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence for every project, coupled with our experience and knowledge of the industries we serve, ensures that your extruded rubber tubing and seals will meet or exceed your expectations. Call today to see how we can help solve your manufacturing challenges.
- Extruded Rubber Profiles & Tubing
- Special Extruded Tubing and Seals