Minor rubber offers rubber extruding services for a variety of industries. Our rubber extrusions include profiles and tubing, cut washers, and gaskets. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in the U.S., we provide extruded rubber manufacturing for a range of products, including:
- Vulcanized spliced gaskets
- Gaskets with molded or injection molded corners
- Simple and complex shaped seals, washers and gaskets
- Strips, cord and seals in long lengths on reels or coils, or as cut lengths
- Tubing and profiles in long lengths on reels or coils, or as cut lengths
- Holes, notches, and special cut-outs can be fabricated into our extruded products
We are able to extrude a variety of materials, including SBR, Neoprene, and EPDM. Tubing and Cord sizes range from 1/32” I.D. up to 7” O.D., and wall thicknesses as thin as .040”. Profile shapes can range from .125” square up to and including 8” square. Wall thicknesses on extruded profiles, like tubing, can be as thin as .040”, but will depend on the shape of the cross section.
Our experienced staff has the industry and application expertise to manufacture your custom part to exacting specifications, ensuring that we will manufacture your part right the first time and deliver it on time and on budget. Call today to see how we can be of assistance.