Minor Rubber offers an extensive inventory of conical vibration isolation mounts, or rubber conical bumpers, in wide range of styles and sizes. Used in a wide range of industrial applications, our high quality conical vibration mounts provide vibration and noise reduction, protection from the forces generated during compression, leveling, and can be used as anti-vibration bumpers. We serve the OEM and replacement part markets, and provide inventory for industrial distributors. Our rubber vibration mounts are used in electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, and defense applications.
Conical Vibration Isolator Styles
Our conical vibration isolators include the following styles. Each style is manufactured in a range of sizes.
- Single stud – Available in two configurations and manufactured in natural rubber and Neoprene®. Type A mounts are narrower at the top, with a wider base by the stud. Type B studs are wider at the top, with a narrower base by the stud.
- Double stud - Available in natural rubber and Neoprene®
- Double female – Available in natural rubber and Neoprene®
- Male and female – Available in natural rubber and Neoprene®
Materials are offered in commercial and specification grades.
At Minor Rubber, we have earned a reputation for manufacturing high quality rubber parts. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence for every project, coupled with our experience and knowledge of the industries we serve, ensures that your conical vibration isolation mount will meet or exceed your expectations. Call today to see how we can be of assistance.
- Vibration Isolation Mounts
- Conical Vibration Isolation Mounts